Parker’s full line of high and low speed motors provide power ranging up to 15,000 inch-pounds of torque with speeds ranging from 1/2 rpm to 13,000 rpm. A complete range of sizes is offered in gear, gerotor, vane and piston style operating configurations. Fixed and variable displacement motors are available. Parker hydraulic motors deliver excellent performance with high efficiency, true wear compensation and longer service life.
- Parker M57-51-B Compumotor Motor Drive
- PARKER COMPUMOTOR MODEL SX-106-205E MOTOR
- Hauser Servo Motor HBMR92A4-130S
- 1 pcs
- Parker hbmr 190e6-130s Servo Motor
- PARKER MOTOR J0703FE-NMSV+BAYSIDE REDUCER GEARHEAD RT90-015-021LB+GV6-U6E DRIVER
- Parker BE341FJ-KPSB MOTOR & GV-U6E-NK SERVO DRIVE